Thursday, January 28, 2016

BABY SHOWER GIFTS !

Good morning everyone !

Last week I showed you the Diaper Cake my daughter and I made for her Sister - in - law's baby shower -
This week we made some cupcakes to go with it :)


You can used diapers by folding them in half length wise and wrapping in a coil


or baby wash cloths


folding them


and rolling them


add a cherry to the center ( pom poms from the dollar store are perfect ) attached with a tooth pick


and place into a cup cake holder


and voila - a baby shower gift that can fit any budget - a dozen wash cloth cupcakes could be made for well under 20 dollars for those on a fixed income..............or as a compliment to other gifts


To see the tutorial for the diaper cake we made you can click HERE


I've been very busy in the kitchen as you can see - time to have a cup of tea and a real muffin now!


Have a wonderful day everyone !!!
Hugs
Me


LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
JOIN ME AT THE FOLLOWING FABULOUS PARTIES !

THE CHARM OF HOME                                          THE SHABBY ART BOUTIQUE
FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE                             A GLIMPSE INSIDE
MY TURN FOR US                                                   MY ROMANTIC HOME
THE PIN JUNKIE                                                      GIGGLES GALORE
ONE MORE TIME EVENTS                                     REDHEAD CAN DECORATE
BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo