Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 63

Good morning everyone -

I was going through my files last night and came across this post - it's here in the neighborhood that I'm leaving tomorrow - thought I'd put it up since the work on this post has already been done :)

Victoria Home built in 1898
Rowhouse
719,000  ( a steal in this neighborhood for a 3 storey home !!! )
4 bedroom - 2 baths - 1 powder room
1805 sq. feet
Realtor: LYNE FRIGON



Gorgeous Fireplace - and those windows?  LOVE














These doors are just the prettiest thing..................









Have a wonderful Wednesday all -
Today we're off to the notary to officially purchase the new home..................
And tomorrow all pandemonium breaks loose LOL

Much love,

13 comments:

  1. hi my lost lost friend thinking of you on moving day hope all is weel-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST of luck. Keep Calm and Avancez-la la!!..... hmmmm.... I should make that into posters and tea cups and t-shirts and..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...how exciting! Buying day and moving day. Think of it as an adventure, not an uh oh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please have a tape recorder running so you won't forget any of the choice words you and John exchange. I am predicting hysterically funny conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really nice home.

    Best wishes signing the papers! I hope all goes well at closing.

    Let the movers move. I found it is better if only one is in charge that day, until they finally get to someone's special stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful home! Have fun signing the final papers and hope the weather is good for your move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're almost there! Wishing you luck and an "easy move!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not nearly as nice as your flat!!

    Good luck tomorrow - enjoy (if you can).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking of you as you finish up and start anew. Blessings. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous old house, Susan! I can't wait to see you moved into your place though- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waaaahooooo!!! I'm so excited for you, Suzan! Have a fabulously exciting day tomorrow - and be sure to celebrate with a glass (or bottle? lol) of wine in your new kitchen tomorrow night!!! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the bow windows. I'm sending you good muscle energy for carrying all your boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo