Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Please come to Boston in the spring time.......

RUNNING SHOES

What do they represent to you?

Athletes?

Training?

Performance?

Determination?

Goals?

Dreams?

Anticipation?

Stride?

Balance?

Fitness?

Sweat?

Practice?

Muscles?

Pride?

Marathons?

Whatever they happen to represent to you - they should never represent running.....................

for your life.

Some days it's just impossible to write up a post -
Some days what's happening in North America is just too much -
Some days it's all you can do to remain hopeful about what's happening to this continent -

Prayers for Boston -
and deeply felt sorrow.............
Terrorism will never win.
Never.



Sharing with
Adorned from Above
No minimalist here
I Heart Naptime




26 comments:

  1. I knew you would post about this. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot imagine the grief in that city today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's where my heart has been since yesterday too, Suzan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very good friend of mine ran Boston last year. I thank God she wasn't there this year, but my heart breaks for those who were. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzan, this is beautifully expressed. My heart is truly sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzan,
    Couldn't have said it better. So sad that these things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My runners heart is so broken over these sad events. why is there so much hate :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know Jodi - but it's becoming too much for the heart to absorb............
      XOX

      Delete
  8. So sad - a horrible tragedy on what should have been an amazing day of joy for so many.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am running the Country Music City Marathon in 10 days...and my children and husband will not be allowed to come and cheer me on. I am very sadden by yesterday's news

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzan,

    Great post, I am very upset over this as everyone is, it just brings back 9/11 for me and my husband being in the City that day.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yesterday was a very sad day for all of us. The Boston Marathon can never be the same.
    xox Michelle. thebashfulnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sad day....:( You beautifully expressed the sorrow we all feel.

    Blessings, Vicky
    Life On Willie Mae Lane

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you said something, Suzan, because I can't find any words to express my feelings. This was an attack against what?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Horrific. Well said, Suzan, I feel your pain...everyone's pain. I only hope all the videos and photos the police are collecting can produce evidence to find the monsters responsible for this senseless act. :(

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo