Sunday, April 22, 2012

My first blogger award!!!!!


Liebster Award

Please picture me with a long flowing gown on – I’m slightly trembling – and very very nervous

So……………

First of all I would like to thank my children – who’s unconditional love inspires me everyday and John, thank you for being here for me through this crazy journey of mine – I’d like To thank my Mother who instilled in me a love for all things décor –
DON’T LOOK AT THE CLOCK – I AM GOING TO HAVE MY MOMENT HERE
I would like to thank all of my friends who encourage me day after day to keep doing what I am doing – and my grade 4 teacher who told me I had a “talent” I can’t remember what that talent was but thank you Miss Csillag……………
I would like to thank STOP THE MUSIC – I AM NOT FINISHED – DO NOT – I REPEAT – DO NOT GO TO A COMMERCIAL BREAK
I would like to thank my followers who are more precious to me than they can ever realize and who make my day when they take the time to drop me a line – I would like to thank……………
TOO LATE – THEY’RE SHOWING AN AD FOR MCDONALD’S NOW, AREN’T THEY?
IwouldliketothanksLindseyAllenfromBetterAfterwhohasfeaturedmemorethanIdeserve…..There I’ve got it all out there……………..LOL

Now, Seriously?
THANK YOU SO MUCH CJ, from In and Out my Nest ( http://inandoutmynest.blogspot.ca/ ) pls check out her blog for really inspiring tablescapes - fun recipes and projects - she's a principal/teacher so have no idea where she finds time to do it all........................

I couldn’t be more thrilled – for me this is my Oscar – especially since it happens to fall on my Earthday/Birthday – what a
Great birthday present!!!!

The Liebster Blog Award is an award in the blogging community given to "up and coming" blogs, described as having less than 200 followers. The German translation of Liebstee is "My Beloved Friend."  

The Liebster rules:

1.  Nominate 5 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
2. Show your appreciation to the person who nominated you by linking back to their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog and include links to the blogs you nominated.


 
I am passing this award on to:

Decorating Insanity ( http://www.decoratinginsanity.com/ ) these sisters rock - check out their before and afters
Nutmeg Place ( http://www.nutmegplace.com/ ) put a smile on your face guaranteed - check out her home projects ( plus she's an animal lover so a special place in my heart!! )

And now I am ever so gracefully exiting the stage - on Brad Pitt's arm .................



XXX

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much I was thrilled!
    btw - do you know you're a no reply blogger?
    hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out!! I've got you back. Check it out.

    http://www.decoratinginsanity.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo