Monday, April 30, 2012

I feel busy ( oh so busy )

I feel busy and witty and bright

Well maybe not so bright - but here we go, I have started painting the kitchen
Remember how much I hated the orange tiles ( I cannot say TerraCotta because this is just such a blatant attempt at a forgery )


ASCP is supposed to be able to cover anything ( even glass supposedly ) so I took my Coco and painted them



and have started painting the cupboards white - ( with glass handles - need me my sparkle )










and added a little subway art to the kitchen wall

and started another dresser - 


this is ASCP's newest color Antoinette - and I love it ( truly deeply madly ) 
I took the mirror off to paint separately - but aren't the lines of this dresser
gorgeous?????
I can't wait to finish this one - it's to go to Piorra Maison 
(http://piorramaison.blogspot.ca/) sometime this week so have to move it.
And that's all folks - 
XXX


3 comments:

  1. ASCP on tiles? Wow!

    I love the Antoinette colour too. So girly and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look'in Good. I can't wait to see it!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy and it all looks amazing! I love the lines on the dresser :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo