Friday, March 2, 2012

Vanity Insanity ( reveal )

Remember this?


She now looks like this







I am using another bench ( art deco like the vanity ) but wanted to show the fabric which I had
already put on this bench previously....................
This was a dress I bought for my daughter on a trip to Paris once, she is a complete Tom Boy ( at 29 )
and just looked at me..................." as if " and it did not fit my other daughter, so...........................
I wore it once and it hung in the closet for years - until I got my scissors out, isn't it pretty?

I adore this vanity - her name is Veronique - and she gets her clothes from Paree!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to Nella's - I am there so much I think I'll just say OTN from here on in

Happy Weekend to all!!!!!

Linking up to French Country Cottage ( http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/ )
and Decorating Insanity  ( http://www.decoratinginsanity.com/ )

3 comments:

  1. I love the print on the vanity bench. I have always loved paisley! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Suzy! I love the little surprise of color inside! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo