Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I've been featured!

So - this is what happens when you are technically challenged -
I do not know how to set up the followers list - I don't know
how to set up an " I've been featured " thingamajig  - and countless
other things in blogland....................

BUT.............thanks so much Elizabeth - from the MELON PATCH,
my ASCP supplier ( you may  have a new customer through my blog from
HAPHAZARDLIFE!!!!! a fellow Montrealer ) and thanks Lindsay
from BETTER AFTER ............you guys have made my week.

Now if only I could sell the damn thing!

my "featured" lady
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo