Friday, October 21, 2011

hmmm..........is this the same?

very very similar - mine has more curves on the upper drawers - but it is the same wood -
anyways the first one is listed on Kijiji as being from 1890 - which sounds about right from
the history I read on Larkin Co. - they are asking.....................drum roll
$1100.00!!!!!!!!!!!
So went searching again - my God some of them are asking 1500 and up - they are apparently
quite valuable -
Of course mine is painted - which diminishes the value of a true antique - but I really had no choice,
it would have had to been restored professionally it was so bad.
But still, there must be great potential here in getting a good price!
I'm thinking between 500 and 600 ( maybe ) have to think about this one.
Did I mention I paid 20.00 for it?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo