Thursday, September 8, 2011

FLOWER POWER

I usually buy flowers every week for the house - last weekend I selected several different types and made the following arrangements - everything in total came to 30.00 - amazing

                                                                   
entryway



living room

                                                                    
dining room


                                                                       

bathroom
 
                                               

                                               AND GERBERAS FOR THE KITCHEN
(in a leftover wine bottle lol )
  


 I love having them to look at wherever I am in the house, it's like everchanging artwork -
at an incredible price.  Took the pics a few minutes ago - so they have been in vases for 6 days now and still look like I just bought them!

Take time to smell the roses..........................
xxx                                      



                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo